*Practices are held Monday - Friday of each week* (practice times are subject to change, as we see what works the best for each age group, depending on the amount of participants) June 3-28
8:00 am - 9:00 am 7-8 year olds
8:30 - 9:00 am 6 and under
9:00 am - 10:00 am 9-10 year olds
9:00 am - 10:00 am 11-14 year olds
- If you feel your child would benefit from another practice group, the coaches would be happy to discuss this with the parents.
- On the days of swim meets, there will be optional practices held. These practices will only be a half hour, as we do not want to exhaust our swimmers the day of their meet. The 8 and under swimmers will practice from 8:30 am - 9:00 am. The 9-14 year old swimmers will practice from 9:00 am - 9:30 am.
- Practices are not mandatory, but we strongly suggest you go to as many as possible. Your child will benefit and get out of swimming what they put into it!
- Should weather present a safety issue for the coaches and swimmers, an e-mail will be sent out to everyone prior to each age groups practice start time.
- Practices will be held if temperatures are 65 degrees or above. It is up to the parent’s discretion on whether or not they want their child to attend. However, if there is a situation where the coaching staff feels that colder temperatures or inclement weather will put the swimmers at risk, we will cancel practice. You will be notified via email or text!