When does weather affect our swim season?
- Practices will be held if temperatures are 65 degrees or above. It is up to the parent's discretion on whether or not they want their child to attend. However, if there is a situation where the coaching staff feels that colder temperatures or inclement weather will put the swimmers at risk, we will cancel practice. You will be notified via email or text!
How many practices does my child need to attend?
- Practices are not mandatory, but we strongly suggest you go to as many as possible. Your child will benefit and get out of swimming what they put into it!
How many meets does my child need to attend?
- Meet attendance is not required, but the coaches strongly suggest participation. It is a fun atmosphere for swimmers to participate in friendly competition and gauge their progress.
When do swimmers receive ribbons after meets?
- All ribbons will be in the family folders the day after the meet and available for pick up at the morning practice.
What is the order of the medley relay?
- (1) Backstroke (2) Breaststroke (3) Butterfly (4) Freestyle